Saturday 15 January 2011

We're gona need a bigger boat...

Or atleast more time. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work I have to do before I'm at industry standard to be honest. Looking at some of the second year's work and knowing that I won't be that good when I'm in second year. It's pretty crushing.

Trying to keep this stiff-upper-lip attitude towards drawing, thinking of this as nothing more than the learning process and that it doesnt matter, is not helping.

It's not that I think I'll fail the course, on the contrary, I'm confident I can pass it. That's not what's bothering me. It's what comes AFTER the course, the rat race. How am I going to get a job competing against just the people on my course? Let alone the rest of the world.

I need more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment